Monday 1 October 2012

Facebook Competition

Excited to have just bought a new mannequin head for displaying & taking better photos of my tiaras.
She's so pretty I've decided she needs a name. So I'm running a competition over on my Facebook page to name her. The competition is open to fans of my page.
All you have to do to enter is visit:
http://www.facebook.com/tizdesigns like my page & comment under the photo of the mannequin with your idea for her name. Simple!
I will choose the name I like best when I get back from my holiday at the end of October & the winner will receive a pair of earrings in their choice of colour, or if you don't have pierced ears, a bag charm.
Head over to my page & enter now.



Choose from any of these colours as the prize


The prize

No comments:

Post a Comment